Monday, October 20, 2008

Musical Benefit - Victoria

Hi everyone,
Chelsea and David Chenery (who sang/played at Kim and James' wedding) have organized a 'Music Benefit for James "Yeti" Wood.' It is featuring Seven Year Old Poets, Walrus, Jay Dunphy & Chelsea Wakelyn.




Time and Place

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 8:00pm

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 1:00am

Logan's Tavern of the Damned

Victoria
Hope you will be able to make it to Logan's next Thursday, October 30th to enjoy some great music, have a few drinks and support James' recovery. $10 at the door. There are also door prizes galore!

Thank you so so much to Chelsea and David for organizing this event! Kim and James both truly appreciate all that you have done! It will be so helpful for the long recovery ahead.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi Chelsea & David, I have know the Black's through my volunteer work with the CF Foundation. I live in Victoria and would love to do anything I can to help with the benefit. Do you have a Facebook event set-up where I could spread the word and invite people? Let me know anything I can help with.

Brandy
brandyjDOTpattersonATgmailDOTcom

Brandy said...

We had a great time! Hope lots of $$$ was raised!